ROCKVILLE, Md., March 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The coffee machine market is expected to post a positive CAGR of 4.7% over the decade, according to the latest research from Fact.MR, a market research and supplier competitive intelligence. The industry is expected to reach a valuation of US$25 billion by the end of 2031.
As coffee machines gain prominence in both traditional and non-traditional coffee consumption markets, the growth trajectory of the market will witness a steady increase. To evolve Demand trends in the coffee machine market can be attributed to:
Dissemination of knowledge about coffee varieties and coffee making processes among consumers
- Growing palate for specialty drinks, including coffee
- Clever innovations from the titans of the coffee machine industry
- Mushrooms from F&B and cafe chains
Fact.MR study reveals that drip coffee machines are expected to account for nearly 2/5 of total coffee machine sales in 2031. Easy operation, simple design and quality brewing are key factors responsible for the large demand for drip coffee machines. Fact.MR also finds that a good price of drip coffee machines is another reason that maintains the popularity of the machine.
While drip and steam coffee machines continue to be lucrative pockets, sales of capsule coffee machines are expected to rise amid growing preference for specialty coffee varieties among consumers.
Request a sample to get detailed insights of Coffee Machines market at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2452
The growing number of F&B chains presents lucrative opportunities for coffee machine manufacturers
The growing demand for fast food and the changing needs of time-pressed consumers have led to impressive growth of F&B chains in major countries around the world.
Growth is further fueled by the proliferation of convenience stores, fast food chains and bakeries. In particular, convenience stores are the main coffee shopping destinations among coffee lovers.
Fast service and vending machines that deliver high-quality coffee determine the success of these convenience stores.
While coffee shops appeal to a specific population of coffee lovers, F&B chains serve a wide range of mid to high quality consumers.
Considering the distinct needs of restaurant chains and specialty coffee shops, manufacturers in the coffee machine market are introducing several models of coffee machines.
Brand image and consumer sentiment play a crucial role in coffee machine sales
The cafe industry is thriving with a significant number of cafes being built around the world. While cafes and specialty coffees offer additional features such as unique service, breakfast options, and superior coffee quality, the popularity of Western brands such as Starbucks and Costa Coffee has grown significantly.
The success of these coffee brands plays a crucial role in the growth of the coffee machine market, due to their strong national presence in the major countries of the world.
In the commercial sector, coffee machines are the most important piece of equipment. Commercial infrastructures prefer automatic or semi-automatic coffee machines in which the purchase of a coffee machine is decided according to the cost, the volume of coffee and the feelings of the consumers.
Key Segments Covered by Coffee Machine Industry Research
type of product
- Retail sales
- direct sales
- Sold online
- Hotel restaurant
To learn more about the coffee machine market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2452
Competitive Landscape: Notable Highlights
- In August 2018, Dualit Limited, a key player in the coffee machine market, launched a new CaféPro capsule machine compatible with the company’s NX coffee capsules and other popular beverage brands such as Fine Tea capsules and Nespresso coffee capsules. The new machine’s digital display and ease of use are Dualit’s strategy to deliver a professional consumer experience and expand its consumer base.
- In October 2018, Italian coffee maker illycaffè and German conglomerate JAB Holding Company announced a collaboration to produce illy-branded coffee pods compatible with Nestlé’s Nespresso machines. While illycaffe’s coffee pods were compatible with the company’s own coffee machine, the stronger position of Nestlé machines in the European market led illycaffe to introduce Nespresso compatible capsules.
- On November 21, 2018, Nestlé Nespresso announced an investment of US$43 million for the development of two new production lines at the Romont factory to meet the growing demand for the Vertuo coffee system. The company also inaugurated the Product Development Center and the Coffee Campus, which will develop innovative machines and coffees of rare origins.
- In March 2018, De’Longhi, a major player in consumer appliances, announced the introduction of the specialty coffee machine category which also includes the Dinamica fully automatic coffee machine. De’Longhi is a traditional player in specialty coffee machines and the new additions are expected to further increase the brand’s popularity.
- In February 2018, JURA Elektroapparate AG announced a 14% increase in sales of its automatic coffee machines. In July 2018, the company launched the updated version of Jura Giga X8 at The H&C EXPO. The new introduction is a range of automatic bean-to-cup coffee machines, the original version of which is very popular with consumers.
Major Players Consolidate Their Position With Breakthrough Innovations
Prominent players continue to hold a major revenue share in the coffee machine market with their classic product portfolios along with the continued adoption of technologies aligned with consumer expectations.
Koninklijke Philips NV is the market leader in coffee machines while De’Longhi SpA and JURA Elektroapparate present strong competition with their consistent product developments.
Along with providing a breakthrough customer experience, manufacturers aim to deliver a value-added product.
A new trend of introducing coffee pods compatible with coffee machines or vice versa is observed in the market to relieve the recurring perplexities of machine owners.
Additionally, due to the popularity of automation, in recent years there has been a meteoric rise in the introduction of automatic coffee machines with features such as digital display and the possibility of customization.
Stuck in head-to-head competition with other brands? Purchase a Copy of the Coffee Machines Market Report on- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2452
Explore Fact.MR’s consumer goods coverage –
Global Wine Cellar Market Outlook: The wine cabinets market accounts for 18% of the total wine cabinets in 2022. The wine cabinets market is expected to expand in the coming years, driven by an increase in consumer spending capacity and growing easy availability of different wine cellar structures. The market is expected to reach an additional opportunity of USD 2,817.6 million during the assessment period 2022-2032.
Outlook for the global prams and baby strollers market: The demand for prams and baby strollers is increasing several times, as customers are more and more inclined towards the multifunctionality of strollers. The availability of the product in various shapes, sizes and features provides comfort and ease of carrying for parents. This efficient way of traveling with children, without the need to carry them all the time, is fueling the growth of the market in a positive direction.
Global Wet Wipes Market Outlook: Consumers’ willingness to spend on skincare products to improve overall skin texture and growing skin problems due to rising pollution and work stress levels are expected to propel the demand for wet wipes over the course of the assessment year. The wet wipes market accounts for 2% of the total personal care market in 2022 and is expected to grow due to increased consumer preference for personal care products. The wet wipes market is expected to gain an absolute dollar opportunity of US$2.9 billion during the assessment period 2022-2032.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Access MarketNgage: Future Market Insights’ on-demand and subscription-based platform
Enjoy flexible market research subscription now through MarketNgage, the market research subscription platform of Future Market Insights and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond reports and access multi-format research with downloadable executive summaries, chapters, databooks, infographics, charts, an interactive playbook for data visualization, and comprehensive reports across all major industries, plus of 200 sub-sectors and more than 1200 niche markets, via MarketNgage.
Register for a 7 day free trial!
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583