Jennifer Aniston recently shared her new daily ritual: a cup of hot coffee mixed with collagen powder. Collagen is a compound found in the skin and in the connective tissues that make up our ligaments, tendons, muscles, etc. It is the most abundant protein in the body. However, over time, the aging process breaks down the body’s collagen and makes it more difficult to produce it. Collagen powder has become a popular supplement due to its potential health benefits.
If you want to try collagen, here is a simple collagen coffee recipe. As you sip it, learn more about the possible health benefits of collagen.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes (approximately) to prepare the coffee
Total duration: 7 minutes
- 8 ounces of brewed black coffee (as strong as you like it) or your favorite coffee
- 1/3 cup of your favorite plant-based milk (or preferred milk), warmed
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sugar substitute (or your favorite sweetener), or to taste
- 1 measure of collagen powder
Here’s how to do it:
- Mix hot coffee and milk in a mug.
- Add sugar, to taste. Stir.
- Whisk the collagen powder.
Need help converting cooking and cooking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.