The platform will focus on connecting communities through coffee
ST. LOUIS, March 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Ronnoco Beverage Solutions, a leading provider of beverage solutions for the convenience, restaurant, hospitality and office categories, announced the launch of Concentric coffee, an enduring brand of the third wave. Concentric Coffee will support education, clean water and agronomy initiatives in countries of origin through Mercon Coffee Group LIFT program, while contributing locally through Mission: St. Louis.
Third-wave coffee was born out of consumers becoming more interested in the character of the coffee itself and focusing on high-quality beans. Concentric Coffee will be available through Ronnoco’s dining channels.
“Ronnoco strives to support those who support it in surrounding communities locally and globally,” said Chuck Sarosi, executive vice president of business development, Ronnoco Beverage Solutions. “Concentric Coffee is built on the rich heritage of Ronnoco’s roots in St. Louis. This third wave inspired brand supports our company values by helping home country farmers and our local communities.
The new brand supports Ronnoco’s local partnership with Mission: Saint Louis, a non-profit organization whose goal is to fight poverty in Saint-Louis, improve the living environment of families and focus on long-term employment. A portion of the proceeds will be used to support its operations.
“Ronnoco and Mission: St. Louis have identified internship and training opportunities to help clients develop the skills necessary to obtain meaningful full-time employment,” said Josh Wilson, president and executive director of Mission: St. Louis. “Serving Concentric Coffee at local businesses will serve the greater good of the community.”
Concentric Coffee’s product line includes:
- relative: This fair trade dark roast organic coffee has a sweet peony aroma, toasted almond flavor and vanilla body. It is smooth and has a clean citrus finish.
- RISING: The light roast blend comes entirely from LIFT Farms. It has hints of brown sugar, spice and cocoa-toned cherry tart.
- Tandem: Medium roast, this blend comes from Ethiopia and Costa Rica. It has a rich aroma with a smooth body and a clean aftertaste.
- Organic Guatemala: This single-origin medium roast offers flavors of mellow blackberry, sweet cinnamon spice and dark cocoa.
- Espresso Gold: This dark roast was created from a selected blend of Arabica beans. Its flavor is sweet and intense.
- Decaffeinated Private Estate: The mountain water decaffeination process is 100% chemical free and is used to remove the 99.9% caffeine in this proprietary blend of high altitude, high quality Arabica beans. It’s clean and crisp, yet nutty in the cup with a medium to light body.
“We started with the idea of connection because all concentric circles have a common center,” Sarosi said. “At its core, Concentric Coffee is about building community and origin connections through the coffee community.”
Concentric Coffee will further position the business for continued growth in key foodservice channels including colleges and universities, healthcare and hospitality.
For more information on Ronnoco Beverage Solutions, visit www.ronnoco.com.
About Ronnoco Beverage SolutionsRonnoco Beverage Solutions roasts, blends, grinds, packages and distributes premium coffee and teas under six primary brands: Ronnoco, Seattle Roast, Coffee House, Wild Horse Creek, Henderson and Camellia. The company offers a variety of other beverages, such as cappuccino, hot chocolate and smoothies, as well as coffee-related products and equipment, including cups, flavoring syrups and condiments.
Ronnoco supplies its products directly to its customers, as well as through a network of third-party distributors in more than 40 states.
Ronnoco Beverage Solutions is jointly owned by Huron Capital Partners and Ronnoco management. Huron Capital has raised over $1.8 billion in capital for equity investments in private companies, where it seeks to partner with management teams to grow their business.