Filter coffee for International Coffee Day! When it comes to starting a busy workday, one deserves to be treated with a hot cup of authentic South Indian filter coffee. Arguably the most popular of all the other infusions grown in India, filter coffee is oddly also a recipe that fuses the past with the present, the traditional with the modern. With that, happy International Coffee Day everyone!
Ingredients needed to make filter coffee:
Â½ cup of water
2 cups of milk
Â¼ cup of coffee granules
3-4 teaspoons of sugar
How to make filter coffee:
1) Take a coffee press, add 1/4 cup or 4 1/2 tablespoons of coffee granules to the sieve section of the coffee press. Press lightly to level it.
2) Heat 1 cup of water and in a saucepan and let it boil.
3) Place the base of the coffee press, put the sieve section on it. Add hot water to the sieve section and cover. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
4) Until then, add 2 cups of milk to a saucepan or as needed. Add 3-4 teaspoons of sugar or according to your taste and heat the milk.
5) After 20 minutes of opening the coffee press, you will notice that the liquid is collected at the bottom.
6) Transfer some of the liquid into a steel glass. Pour the hot milk in and serve hot