Coffee Machine Market: By Type (Capsule Coffee Machine, Steam Coffee Machine, Drip Coffee Machine, and Others), By Technology (Semi-Automatic and Fully Automatic), By Sales Channel (Retail, direct and online), by application (residential and commercial) and by region – Global industry sizing, growth, trend, opportunity and forecast (2020-2025)
The Coffee Machines Market report covers an in-depth analysis of market dynamics, business models, segmental/regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by key market players operating globally. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share/growth analysis by region and segment. The report study will present one of the most comprehensive analyzes of the market, capturing all aspects of the Coffee Machine market.
Get PDF for more business and technical insights: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025
Coffee machine industry overview:
The global coffee machine market size was USD 5.1 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. The increase in coffee consumption in emerging economies is one of the main factors driving the growth of the market. Rising awareness and health benefits of coffee reduce type 2 diabetes, liver cancer and liver disease and protect heart failure with high coffee consumption. Coffee machines are very competitive in the end-use market.
Factors affecting the coffee machine market over the forecast period:
- The rapid increase in the consumption of ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages, especially coffee-infused beverages, is the major driver of demand for the coffee machine.
- Demand has increased in the coffee machine market; the main reason is the increase in the number of companies and workstations because it provides coffee at any time and quickly without any manpower.
- Growing number of cafes and cafes, especially in emerging economies, are mainly driving the demand and consumption of coffee machines globally. Large coffeehouse chains, such as Starbucks and CCD, are investing globally due to their high growth potential, which is likely to support the development of the market.
- In commercial application, using a coffee machine helps users to reduce labor and save operation time. This further improves the service and can increase the demand for the coffee machine in the domestic market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the coffee machine market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a rapid decrease in demand for the coffee machine market as offices, businesses, and workstations are non-functioning. The closure of commercial spaces and offices due to the pandemic scenarios reduces the demand for coffee machines in the commercial sector. Due to a pandemic situation, many businesses have noticed that the demand for coffee machines is decreasing due to business restrictions only to allow on-site operations. However, the work-from-home situation is driving the demand and sales of coffee machines from residential spaces.
You can buy full [email protected] https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025?opt=2950
Coffee machine market: Report scope
The report outlines the coffee machine market study based on the industries of material, type, and end-use.
On the basis of Type, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
- Capsule coffee machine
- Steam coffee machine
- Drip coffee machine
Based on the technology, the coffee machine has been segmented into
- Fully automatic
On the basis of sales channel, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
- Retail sales
- direct sales
- In line
Based on Application, the coffee machine market has been segmented into –
Coffee Machine Market by Application, 2018-2025 (USD Million)
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
Coffee Machine Market: Regional Outlook
Based on regions, the coffee machine market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Europe leads the global coffee machine market and accounted for more than 33.4% in 2019. High coffee consumption and several shopping complexes and offices in the region are the main drivers of the market. Additionally, Asia-Pacific is estimated to lead the global market with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Also, developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, Indonesia and Malaysia are expected to contribute significantly to its growth. In addition, the proliferation of cafes and coffee shops will stimulate demand, especially in emerging countries. Major coffee chains, such as CCD and Starbucks, are investing in the region due to its high growth potential, which is likely to support market development.
Source: MSG Analysis, 2020
Key Competitors Operating in the Coffee Machines Market
The coffee machine market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of smaller players across the globe. Players operating in the coffee machine market include-
- Philips (Saeco)
- La Marzocco
- Consumer Solutions Jarden
- Auroma Brewery
- Keurig Green Mountain
- Morphy Richards
- Hamilton Beach
Access the full description of the report, Contentsfigure chart, graph, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025
The Coffee Machines Market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Regional Coffee Machine Market Analysis Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request for Report Description @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/coffee-machine-market-estimated-to-reach-usd-6-5-billion-by-2025
Coffee Machine Market: Target Audience
- Coffee machine manufacturers
- coffee makers
- Catering companies
- Traders, wholesalers and distributors
- Governments, Associations and Industry Bodies
- Investors and trading experts